Monday, April 2, 2012

Long Hiatus

I'm back! This post is long overdue. This blog has been put on a very long hiatus. And I did manage to finish my toddler quilt right about the time of my last post. But didn't have the time to update with the pics of the quilt (which I will do so soon). I've since got pregnant and gave birth and have even moved house! So much has happened and I've been without a sewing machine since December 2010. However, in between taking care of a toddler and a baby, travelling and enjoying nature, I have been doing a lot more baking compared to sewing, whenever I get the chance (which I will update on soon too!). Hopefully, I'll be able to post up more of my craft time madness and try to include a tutorial or two in between ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails