Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tutorial Found: Pleated Clutch


Since my attempt at making a box pouch, I wanted to try making something else (and this time I would use interfacing!). I have always loved pleated clutches because they're so pretty, so I searched the net for an easy tutorial, and there were so many out there. In the end, I found a tutorial for a lined, pleated pouch by jesskreck on Craftster which I used as a guideline. I made my own pattern and added an interior pocket to spice things up. It didn't turn out as nice as I'd hope, so I guess I'll have to do some tweaking with my pattern in the future. Recently, I found another tutorial by Skip to my Lou for a pleated pouch too. Don't you just love pleated pouches?? Next time, I think I'll make a wristlet version....

Click on the link for the tutorial by jesskreck on Craftster.

Click on this link for the tutorial by Skip to my Lou.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails